What to do when you've got the bleechs

 Hi there, long time no hear from...I've had the bleechs lately and haven't thought much about my blog.

I know the bleechs isn't exactly a word, but it's how I've felt as of late, especially when it comes to talking about my writing. The idea of social media and interacting on it tends to baffle me at times, it really does.

Like most writers, I'm a bit of an introvert and feel as if I come across as socially awkward even if I don't. Putting myself out there takes an effort I wonder if I possess. I love the writing of the books and even talking about the books with my readers believe it or not. It's the interactions on social media that baffle me. How much is too much to share? And how often?

I'm going to do my best to keep up with this blog more often as a start...I promise. In the meantime, if you want more of an insight into my writing and me check out the book Inside the Mind of C.J. Galaway. It's on Amazon.






Comments

Popular Posts