Does making a resolution mean anything anymore?

 We are a week into 2022 and not a resolution has been made by me. But I can't help but wonder if anyone even makes resolutions anymore? I know that I haven't seen the usual banter of resolutions on any of my social media feeds. I myself haven't made any in a very long time after resolving to never make another one many years ago...so I guess I'm still keeping that one.


But yet as humans we have an urge to make lists and resolutions to do better, even if the intent to keep these never quite manifests itself. Apparently the act of making lists satisfies some inherent need we have within us, though what that is completely eludes me.


And the ever popular to do list, does anyone even use them anymore or has the smart phone taken over all aspects of what is considered being organized? 


What methods do you use, if any, to stay organized?


Comments

Popular Posts