Corvettes My dream car and I mean a classic one not this modern thing

When you say the name corvette there are many images that spring to mind. The body style has changed from the fifties, like this beauty below.



To the curvier styles from the seventies like this beauty.

Today this is what a corvette looks like, beautiful but not the sleek, sexy beast it once was.


For me there is but one beautiful Corvette, and that is the 1968 Corvette.


Nothing would make me happier than to find one of these and restore it to her full glorious beauty if the numbers match. But if they don't, then maybe a little fun will be in order. I've always wanted a car the deepest shade of purple with everything else all blacked out. 

What is your dream car and what would yo do with it if given the chance?



Comments

  1. My dad got a Corvette back in the late 80s I believe. It was his favorite color: brown.

    I don't have a dream car, unless it's one that's self-cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny but true because they are hard to clean.

      Delete
  2. My dream car would be a corvette from the late 70's, and I would want one that I could fully restore. I love to rebuild engines, but I haven't had a chance to do upholstery or much body work. Finding an older car, especially a corvette, is a dream that I have had since my dad restored an old Corvair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts