L is for Love

All right, let's get our minds out of the gutter now. I said love , not lust. Yes they are two completely different animals. And this isn't about the popular Beatles song "All You Need Is Love" either; which is a pretty cool song to be honest.

This is about the word L-O-V-E.

It's a word I feel is way over-used today...really it is. Don't get me wrong it's wonderful to meet someone and feel a connection, but to love that person instantly? I simply don't get it. To me love is something to be nurtured and permitted to bloom.

Plus when it comes to friendships, we toss the 'love' word around even more casually. The ones that kill me are people who will tell someone they love them to their face then talk about them behind their backs.

How is that love? I don't get it.


Comments

Popular Posts