If Wishes Were Horses...Or What Might Have Been

 If wishes were horses, beggars would ride...


That's the opening line from a nursery rhyme and an old proverb a lot of people like to say. Another one my mom used to spout off when she was mad was whish in one and and spit in the other and see which fills up faster. Well she may not have said spit, but I'm sure you get the meaning. 

There is nothing wrong with having wishes and dreams, only if you do not act upon them. Acting upon them can be the difficult part though. Some people are afraid to try while others have failed so often if keeps them from trying again. I know I've had both happen to me and it can be difficult to try again.

But try you must because trying and failing are a part of this crazy little thing we call life.

Comments

Popular Posts